I. Call to Order
II. Roll Call
- Board Members
- President - Jacob Walker
- Vice President - Julia Winegeart
- Secretary - Richard Sharp
- Treasurer - Casey Woolfolk
- Director - Sandip Southekal
- Director - Seth Etter
- Michael Campbell
III. Approval of Minutes
- Motion: I move to accept the minutes from our prior meeting as presented.
- By: Casey Woolfolk
- Second: Jacob Walker
- Result: Approved
IV. Old Business
a. Leadership info is on website
- Who wants their email/phone on the Leadership page?
- Sandip is looking into insurance.
c. Bank Account
- devICT now has an operational bank account
- devICT needs additional signers. Jacob Walker and Julia Winegeart volunteered to be an additional signer.
d. Tax Exemption
- devICT now has tax exemption status.
e. What is left to separate from MakeICT?
- devICT needs to establish our bank account and tax exemption.
- devICT needs to separate our Patreon and PayPal accounts.
- Casey is still working this issue
f. Social media manager
- Still looking for someone. Reach out to general public next.
g. Slack channel clean up
Jacob removed Admin permissions from 10 people. Currently at 15 admins. Should have a specific conversation with the non-board admins to be sure they still want to help with administrating the Slack.
Still are too many channels. Cleanup did not happen since last meeting.
V. New Business
a. Open Wichita
- Tabled for next meeting
b. Halloween Trivia Night
- Tonya did a great job.
- Richard made the suggestion of having an event, so the general public can meet the devICT board. Date is to be determined
- Update: Event is 11⁄17
VII. Public Participation
- Michael offered to assist with devICT
VIII. Set Meeting Dates
- December 5th, 7-8 PM